Choosing a the best builder for your new home or renovation.
Building or making major renovations to your own home is a substanstial investment in time, energy and money and for these reasons so you need to make pick the right builder to complete the work for you.
To help you pick the right one.
- Choose a builder who belongs to a professional association like the Master Builders Association.
- Check with the BSA - ie, the Building Services Authority (www.bsa.qld.gov.au) and do an online license check.
Check their work history and be aware that not all jobs may be recorded with the BSA as some builders work interstate especially if they are based on the Gold Coast.
- Ask for references, from people who they have built homes or completed renovations for
- Make sure your Gold Coast Builder is properly insured and licensed - Check their Public Liability Insurance and Licensing documentation.
- You want to pick a builder that you like and can communicate with because for the length of the build you will be spending a lot of time together. These are the people who take the ideas out of your heads and off the plan and create your dream.
Picking the right builder on the gold coast will give you peace of mind, quality of work and stress free building or as close to it as you can get.
You have someone on your side that when a problem arises should be able to find and provide the best solution to meet your needs. You are getting their experience and expertise so your build will happen as cost effectively, smoothly and efficiently as possible. They handle the headaches which makes your life much less stressful.